Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to receive my item?
- Please allow time for processing AND time for shipping. Non-personalized items take between 3-5 business days to process, while personalized items take between 7-10 business days to process. Processing time is in addition to the shipping method you choose. Please allow processing time regardless of the shipping method you choose, that includes overnight. Once your order is processed in the amount of time stated above, it will then ship in the shipping method you choose. We currently offer a range of different shipping options to meet your needs. Please review these at checkout. Delivery times are subject to geographic location.
How can I see the status of my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order is placed. A second email with tracking information will be sent when your order is shipped.
My order says delivered, but it is not here?
- We have recently had issues with FedEx tracking numbers saying delivered or stuck pending, when in reality the package is still in transit to the destination. We understand this can be confusing and apologize for the inconvenience. If you would, please allow a few more days for the package to arrive at your address.
What is your return policy?
- All sales are final on SALE items. Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction with our products. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please let us know right away. In stock items are eligible for return within 30 days of purchase. Items must accompany proof of purchase and be in new, re-sellable condition. Custom items are not eligible for return.
Is my product covered under warranty?
- Our Travel bags and Golf Bags carry a one-year warranty. Quality issues outside one year will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
I accidentally placed an order for the wrong item, can you update my order?
- We’re unfortunately not able to edit submitted orders. In this case, simply return any unwanted items to us, place a new order and we’ll refund you.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not. We only ship within the United States.
I am using a coupon code and it is not working on the SL2?
- We do not allow coupon codes to apply to our SL2 at this time. It is one of our best-selling items and it is excluded from all promotions.
Will you be getting this item back in stock?
- What you see on our site is what we have in stock. We do restock our items frequently, but typically if the item was previously on sale, we will not be getting it back in stock. If you reach out to us asking if an item will be back in stock and when, we will not be able to answer. If you are interested in a certain item, please be sure to sign up for our emails and texts messages to be the first to find out about restocks.
Where did the name “STITCH® Golf” originate?
- The name came from our precise attention to detail on all our products, down to the last STITCH®. If you want to know more about the background behind STITCH® Golf, check out “Our Story” under the “About Us” section on our homepage.
Do you offer personalization on products?
- We currently offer personalization options on all of our travel bags as well as all of our golf bags.
Can I order a customized headcover?
- We currently do not offer this. Stay tuned for customization options available in the future.
How do the headcovers fit?
- Our headcovers are designed to fit all modern clubs with an engineered fit to ensure the headcover stays on the club.
What is STITCH®’s Touring Fabric™?
- STITCH®'s Touring Fabric™ is a unique proprietary product. The fabric is designed with the strength of leather but is more durable, light weight and waterproof. To learn more, check out our “Touring Fabric™” section under the About Us section on our homepage.
Something else you are inquiring about? We look forward to hearing from you. A customer support representative will be more than happy to assist you Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm est.
Please allow 24-48 hours for us to respond to a voicemail, and please note that calls made on the weekends will be responded to within 24-48 hours beginning Monday morning. Thank you for your patience.
Please allow 24-48 hours for us to respond via email. We prefer to contact you via email and typically are able to get back in touch sooner if you reach out via email. Please note that emails received on the weekends will be responded to within 24-48 hours beginning Monday morning.
We look forward to helping you with your inquiry. We respond to email messages, and calls/voicemails in the order that they are received and will respond to you as quickly as possible.
If you’re waiting for an order, please check the link in your shipping confirmation email for its current status. Please note, we are experiencing issues with our FedEx tracking numbers saying delivered or stuck pending, when in reality the package is still in transit to the destination. We understand this can be confusing and apologize for the inconvenience. If you would, please allow a few more days for the package to arrive at your address before contacting us.
Our customer support team is doing all we can to get your questions answered as quickly as possible, while remaining committed to the safety of our employees during the pandemic. Please refrain from reaching out to us via email and phone multiple times. We will get back to you as quick as possible regardless of the amount of emails/calls you send. We thank you for your patience and appreciate your support.